Stockholm is the city of beauty and invention
Stockholm is the city of beauty and invention. All trends in music, fashion, innovations, design are invented here before becoming popular globally. Trendy bars and high-class restaurants, notable cafes, pubs all make this historic city a favorite holiday destination for the people of all over the world. The friendly environment and natural beauty of this place encourage visitors to come and to enjoy all the facilities and beauties that make Stockholm admiring. One of the major attractions of the Segway Stockholm, an eco-friendly two wheeler that creates a special feeling and makes a lot of fun while travelling.
You might have travelled most part of the world and might have experienced the beauties of nature and human creation. But when it comes to Segway Stockholm, the experience will be different unique. Travelling by bus, train and by any other source of transportation cannot satisfy you much like riding Segway trip in Stockholm.
Stockholm is a city of beauty and adventure. Here you will get all the entertaining things to make your trip enjoyable and interesting. You can start your journey from the Royal palace, the home of the royal family and one of the most popular places of the Europe. From the royal place, you can move towards the Skeppsholmen island, one of the smallest islands before it was the naval base of the Sweden, but now the famous city Stockholm is founded upon it.
In this trip, you will be able to see the Royal dramatic theatre, Parliament House and City Hall, the Royal Opera, and the home of the Nobel Banquet, the most popular building of the Stockholm. While planning this trip, consider doing it by a Segway to enjoy the most. A Segway Stockholm trip is very exciting and gives you an opportunity to see the things closer. If you want to know more about the Segway Stockholm here are the ten surprising facts about the Segway that can give you an idea about the trip. And these facts will make you understand why this trip is so easy and how can you enjoy it as well.
10 surprising facts about the Segway in the world, not only in Stockholm 🙂
- The Segway PT is a two-wheeled, battery-powered and self-balanced electric vehicle.
- The Segway is invented by Dean Kamen.
- This innovative two-wheeled vehicle is produced by the Segway Inc. that is situated in New Hampshire.
- The unique name Segway has come from the word Segue that means smooth transportation. And the PT is the abbreviation of Personal Transportation.
- The motors and the computers that are placed in the base of the machine Keeps the Segway upright when the power is on and that helps to maintain the balance of the vehicle.
- A user command is required to make the Segway go forward and it can be done by the shifting the weight forward and for the backward one needs to do the same thing but here you have to shift the weight backward on the platform.
- While balancing, the Segway detects the changes in the meters and then maintains a matching speed, going forward or backward.
- Fluid-based leveling sensors and the gyroscopic sensors detect the weight shift.
- And for making it run, the user needs to press the handlebar to the right or left.
- The Segway PT is able to maintain the speed of 12.5 miles in an hour and it is driven by the electric motors that make the trip easy and comfortable.
If you are planning to visit Stockholm, try to experience this unique trip since it is not available in every corner of the world. Another important factor is that it is eco-friendly and when comes to handling it is very easy and simple and a beginner can handle it without much difficulty, you just need to take the help of some expert to make it safe and funny. But remember to wear a helmet and to follow the instructions to be in a safer side.
Segway Stockholm trip is allowed for all with some restrictions. One needs to be above twelve years of age to get permission for this trip and the maximum weight for this trip is 110 kg. If you do not meet these two requirements you will not be allowed for a Segway trip in Stockholm.