10 Astonishing Things About Segway Stockholm
Beauty and inventiveness are the most important characteristics of Stockholm. A lot of worldwide popular up-to-date technologies and culture trends born here. Incredible cultural heritage and rich history altogether with stylish restaurants and cafes make Swedish capital a worthy place to visit. There are many things making visitors admire Stockholm – charming nature, townscape and friendly ambience. One of the main attractions of Stockholm is the Segway, an ecologically harmless 2-wheel transport that creates a special feeling and makes your travel funnier.
You may have been to many countries and might have enjoyed a great deal of the beauties of nature and human creation, but when it comes to Segway Stockholm you the unique experience. Going by train, bus and by any other source of transportation cannot satisfy you much like driving Segway in Stockholm.
Stockholm has incredible spirit of adventure and beauty. Stockholm offers kinds of amusement facilities for every tourist. You can start the tour from the Royal palace known as the home of the royal dynasty. It’s one of the most well-known places of Europe. Skeppsholmen island with all its fascinating museums, jazz music and architecture will be a good choice for the next place to check here in Stockholm.
Nearly all most famous buildings of Stockholm such as City Hall, Royal Opera and Parliament House will be present in this tour. While preparing a plan of this trip, consider doing it by a Segway for better convenience. To be brief, Segway is a very attractive alternative to walking – you have exactly the same access to all attractions but with much more speed and flexibility. If you wish to learn more information about Segway in Stockholm – take a look at the ten interesting Segway facts that will give you a better idea about the trip. And don’t underestimate these facts prepared especially for you, all of them are very useful and interesting.
10 amusing facts about Stockholm Segway
- A Segway PT is an electric and eco-friendly personal transport which has a pair of wheels and uses power batteries.
- The fame and popularity of the inventor of Segway belong to Dean Kamen.
- This creative two-wheeled vehicle is made by a company located in New Hampshire and called Segway Inc.
- The strange name Segway comes of the word “Segue” that means smooth transportation. And the PT is the abbreviation of Personal Transportation.
- Segway has smart electronics and motor which are hidden in its base, and that is why Segway does not lose the balance when turned on.
- If you feel fear about Segway controls – calm down, everything is incredibly easy. Lean forward or backwards and thus go forward or backwards.
- While balancing, the Segway detects the changes in the distance and then sets a appropriate speed, controled by moving forward or backward.
- Fluid gyroscopic and leveling sensors detect the weight shift.
- To make the first move you need to press the handlebar – to the right or left.
- The maximum speed Segway can have is 20 kph which is really convenient for driving in a street.
A journey to Swedish capital is a great opportunity to check Segway on practice. You don’t need teacher to drive Segway, everything is very easy to understand and you will soon get how the vehicle works. But try not to forget to use a helmet and to properly follow the instructions to be on the safe side.
Almost everyone can use Segway. A driver should be above twelve years to get permission for a Segway trip and the weight must be less than 110 kg. If you do not meet these two requirements you will not be allowed for a Segway trip.