10 Interesting Facts About Segway Stockholm
Stockholm is the capital of beauty and resourcefullness. A lot of worldwide spread up-to-date solutions and culture trends born here. Cool bars and high-class restaurants, notable cafes and pubs make this historic city a desired holiday destination for the people of all over the world. The warm atmosphere and natural look of this city encourage visitors to come and to enjoy all the amazing attractions that make Stockholm admiring. If you are thinking about eco-friendly transport for discovering Stockholm you could take Segway.
It’s really awesome that you are a sophisticated roadster who has been to an endless numer of world attractions, but tours with Segway in beautiful Stockholm will certainly be something new for you. No other transport can substitute the pleasure Segway can give.
Stockholm has inimitable atmosphere of charm and adventure. Stockholm offers all kinds of amusement facilities for every visitor. An awesome point to start your tour around Stockholm is the magnificent Royal palace. Skeppsholmen island with all its fantastic architecture, jazz music and museums will perfectly suit as a second attraction site to see here in Stockholm.
During this trip, you will be able to see the Royal dramatic theatre, Parliament House, the Royal Opera, the City Hall, and the home of the Nobel Banquet which is the most known building of the Stockholm. This trip requires a mobile and easy-to-use vehicle like Segway. In a word, Segway is a very attractive alternative to walking – you have totally the same access to all attractions but with much more speed and flexibility. We have no doubts you got interested in a Segway tour around Stockholm, aren’t you? Check out ten amusing facts regarding Segway and book a tour. Don’t hesitate and check our list of facts – you will find out lots of new information there.
10 surprising facts about the Segway Stockholm
- A Segway PT is an electric self balanced transport which has a pair of wheels and uses power batteries.
- The popularity and fame of the Segway inventor belong to an American Dean Kamen.
- The funky vehicle maker is Segway Inc. From New Hampshire.
- The uncommon name Segway is derived from the word Segue with the meaning “being able to go smoothly”. PT means Personal Transportation.
- The engine and the electronics put in the foundation of the machine makes the Segway upright when the power is being used. It lets provide the balance of the vehicle.
- If you worry about Segway controls – please relax, everything is very simple. Lean to the front or to the back and thus move forward or backwards.
- During the tour lean to the front or to the back to increase or decrease speed.
- Segway quickly detects weight shifts with its fluid-based sensors – gyroscopic and level.
- Push the handlebar to the right or left to start driving.
- The maximum speed Segway may reach is 12.5 miles per hour and it is incredibly convenient for street driving.
If you are planning to visit Stockholm, don’t miss a chance to experience this unique Segway tour. Finally, it is not available in other countries and cities. You have no necessity in any expert to master Segway, everything here is very simple and you will promptly realize how the vehicle works. But please remember to wear a helmet and to follow all the instructions to avoid unwanted risk.
Segway is allowed for almost all with some restrictions. Here are the requirements: a driver should be more than 12 years old and weigh not more than 110 kg. If you do not meet these two requirements you will not be allowed for a Segway trip.